Flying from Toronto to filming "El Camino"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I’m planning to start my Camino Frances’ walk in September. I got all fired up after seeing “The Way” a film by Emilio Estevez with Martin Sheen. I hope by then to be well trained and physically fit to undertake such an arduous journey. I live in Canada north of Toronto. For those that may be interested to hear how I intend to get to St. Jean-Pied-De –Port, I think to take a flight Toronto – London, then London – Biarritz. In Biarritz take a train to Bayonne/ St. Jean-Pied-De –Port. Because of my interest in filmmaking, I will be carrying with me video equipment and I will have to make the hard decision of what to bring and what to leave behind. Most likely, my brother in-law (from Italy) will join me at St. Jean-Pied-De –Port. Thanks to all of you that have done the walk for the valuable tips. Did I mention in six days will be 71?
    digigian

Pilgrim
    Keymaster

Hi Digigian! Thanks for your message and good luck with your Camino movie and the pilgrimage itself!!
    Please let us know how the movie has gone after finishing your Camino, maybe we can include a trailer, that you could provide us, in our videos section.
    Buen Camino! ultreia et suseia
    Fernando

Anonymous

Fernando, count on it. In the meantime, if interested, some of my work is on Youtube and can be viewed by searching: “digigian.”
    Thanks,
    digigian

Anonymous

By the way, the film objective is to focus on the spiritual and physical aspects encountered by the filmmaker during El Camino, as well as, documentation of the landscape, churches, pilgrims, facilities and events. I would much appreciate hearing from who have walked to Santiago and beyond what they consider worth like documenting that I may have not think about and can be of general interest to future pilgrims.
    Thanks to all of you that have done the walk for the valuable tips. Did I mention in six days will be 71?
    digigian

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The pilgrimage route to Santiago de Compostela